The company was incorporated in March 2016. It is based in Andorra (north border to France and south border to Spain) right in the middle of the Pyrenees range, about two hours by car from Barcelona, which is one of the biggest ports of the Mediterranean as well as an important city and communications hub. Due to the safe and stable environment for businesses and the low taxation system, Andorra makes a very good option for trading companies.
The strategy of the company is to focus in the WORLDWIDE TRADING AND DISTRIBUTION BUSINESS outside of the European Union, diversifying in different business sectors by teaming up directly with producers and manufacturers mainly in Spain, and secondly in the rest of the European Union, interested in reaching out to new markets worldwide outside of their traditional markets. Due to the experience of the company partners in the export -import sector and the contacts and knowledge of the administration, customs, local legislation, and other areas of importance in the markets of reference, producers and manufacturers see FERSAN DISTRIBUCIONS as the perfect partner whom to give their trust when it comes to attacking these new markets with the highest chances of success.
As a part of the expansion process started more than a year and a half ago, the company has opened BRANCH COMPANIES with the intention of having a better access to local markets and a better service to local clients in each country. The branch companies are the following:
- FERSAN INTERNATIONAL TRADING LIMITED – Hong Kong
- SHANGHAI SANFER IMPORT AND EXPORT CO. LTD. – Shanghai (China)
- GOBEA EMIRATES TRADING FZC – Fujairah (United Arab Emirates)
We have local personnel employed on each one of the companies for a fully integration of all of them on the local and business environments.
We concentrate on the distribution of products of the utmost quality, with exclusive distribution rights terms, and only obtained directly from producers and manufacturers. Never with brokers or other distribution companies. We look for solid partners in the markets of importance who share the same strategy and business approach as we do.
Right now our main focus is the FOOD DISTRIBUTION SECTOR
, where we represent the following products and companies:
- BARON DE FUNES: Cariñena D.O. wine, for China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macao. Produced by BODEGAS ESTEBAN MARTIN (www.estebanmartin.com). Spanish producer.
- LA TABERNA DE MARIGUELO: Spanish PREMIUM SANGRIA and other gourmet products. For China and GCC countries. (www.latabernademariguelo.com). Spanish producer.
- AGUSTI FORNOS: Premium EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL in different formats and products, with JALAL and KOSHER certifications. For China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macao, and GCC countries, and KOSHER markets worldwide as well. (www.olivavirgenextra.eu). Spanish producer.
- CATA DE ORO: Premium EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL in different formats and products, with JALAL and KOSHER certifications. For China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macao, and GCC countries. (www.catadeoro.com). Spanish producer.
- MOTARD: energetic drink with well-known presence in the MOTO GP World Championship and other motorbikes world events as sponsor of pilots, teams, and races. For China and GCC countries. (www.themotardfamily.com). Spanish producer.
- HACIENDA EL VEDADO: Highest quality BELLOTA IBERICO pork ham and other IBERICO pork products. For China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macao. (www.jamonesyembutidos.es). Spanish producer.
- NAKOA: typical and much-appreciated Spanish candy “FRUTAS DE ARAGON” and other sweets, only of the best quality. For China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macao and GCC countries. (www.chocolatesmonamour.es). Spanish producer.
The company’s goal is to reach to at least 10 partnerships
with producers and manufacturers and at least 100 references
in our catalog within the first quarter of 2018.
At the same time we are expanding into distribution in other business areas such as AUTOMOTIVE ACCESORIES
, and looking for solid partners interested in distributing our products in the markets of reference.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us:
Gonzalo J Sanfiz
Cell (Andorra): +376 683 929
Cell (Spain): +34 671 012 139
Cell (UAE): +971 5261 78797